La Pochette de Janette




As they say better later than never. So I am finally sharing with you guys what I got in one of the Pochette de Janette bags. These little surprises always make my day, especially when  I am very happy with what I find inside.

This Eau de Cologne "Acqua colonia" is my favorite thing from this pochette. It  has pink pepper and grapefruit notes. The scent is really refreshing, floral and spicy at the same time. I find it a perfect scent for the summer. P.S. Let's take some time to admire the packaging, it is so gorgeous, isn't?

Another product I was happy about is this shampoo with donkey milk from Asinerie. I have never tried shampoo with donkey milk, so I am really looking forward to test it out. It supposes to clean and condition the hair and is suitable for all types of hair.

Temporary tattoos are still trendy. These are from Mauviette Tattoos. Their design is not entirely up my alley, because I do prefer the gold/rose gold or silver ones, but it could be quite fun to try something different, right? I imagine styling these tattoos with a leather jacket or denim jacket to get that edgier look.

Moving on to other items of the pochette, I was intrigued by the Sili'sponge for applying foundation, bb cream and all that jazz. I am very into my Real Technique's sponge, which I find so useful for flawless application, but there always comes a time when you need to change to a new one, so I will give a try to this silicone sponge. I'll let you know!

There were few more items in this pochette like magnet from National Museum of History and Art in Luxembourg, also a voucher of 25 euros at Mea Culpa in Bascharage.

I have to thank the magazine Janette for this cute La Pochette de Janette that surprises every time!

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment