Sushi Saturday




 
Uramaki -inside out roll with spawns, leaf of salad, cucumber, philadelphia cheese
So this Saturday I was asked begged by my sister to do sushi, because it's been a long time since I did it the last time. I thought why not. Once I was in the lesson of sushi making, which I really enjoyed and since then I love making them and I'm the master of sushi..in my family. Big statement :) So I made three types of them, with salmon, fish spawns and mixed salad. The result: everybody was happy, full and their taste was satisfied!
Makizushi - regular with salmon, cucumber, avocado, salad leaf, philadelphia cheese and a little bit of sesame


Actually I don't remember the name of this, but it goes with salmon, avocado, ginger, leek and mayo salad on tof of rises
Et Voila!


Leave a Comment