cooking time




I love pasta. Pasta is good. Quick, easy, tasty. That's what I like about it. So one day hunger made me prepare something eatable for myself and I chose pasta. I had red paprika, carrots, so I sliced everything, poured canned tomatoes with juices, cooked a little bit, then added shrimps, spices, et voila you have pasta sauce :) I will have to correct myself a bit. People who are experts of pasta's may notice that tagliatelle in my picture is thinner, actually, it's called tagliolini, when I was preparing the photo I wrote the name without thinking that my pasta was tagliolini. It's not a big mistake, as tagliolini is a variety of tagliatelle pasta :) next time I will be more cautious :)

Happy Friday!!

BON APPETIT!!

Leave a Comment

  1. O aš irgi mėgstu pastą :) ir visokius spagečius, makaronus... Greita ir skanu, o dar su visokiais padažiukais. Niam niam, nuotraukos labai apetitnos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm....kaip skanu. As cia ana savaite dariau pasta su grybu padazu tai valgiau ir net ausys linko kaip skanu buvo. Ir dabar seile istyso kotais i nuotraukas beziurint :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pastos gerbeju klubas!! :)) Smagu, kad nuotraukos sukele geras emocijas ir pazadino alki :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. yuuummmyyy,i like all types of pasta ;)


    If you want we can follow each other on gf and fb ? let me know?


    http://www.cristinasurdu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. u've got a gr8 blog.. want to follow eachother??? if so follow me and let me know in my blog.. would follow u back for sure.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks really delicious!
    Wondering if you would like to follow each other? :)
    Please let me know! I work from home so i follow back right away.
    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks delicious!

    http://themilkandmint.blogspot.it/2013/02/parka-mon-amour.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love pasta and this photo is very delcious ;)

    http://www.cristinasurdu.com/

    ReplyDelete