September Beauty Favorites





EN   This is going to be the smallest monthly favorites post ever and very french'y, because all these four items are made in France. Let's see what are these amazing items that are worth mentioning!!

******

LT   Tai bus mano trumpiausias mėnesio mėgstamiausiųjų daiktų įrašas ever ir labai toks prancūziškas, nes visi produktai pagaminti būtent Prancūzijoje. Tad nieko nelaukus kviečiu pasižiūrėti, kas yra tie šaunieji/gerieji dalykėliai, nusipelnę paminėjimo šiandien!!


NINA RICCI L'EXTASE perfume. I divide my perfumes into summer and winter scents. When the weather is getting colder, I naturally switch to my "heavier" perfumes. And this Nina Ricci L'extase belongs to the second category. I won't even try to describe it, as you know already I suck at doing that. All I can say that this perfume was inspired by a woman's erotic fantasies. Interesting fact. I didn't know that until I just googled it to try to describe the scent. I guess this little observation of mine should help you to imagine the scent... or not :))) Anyways, it's a very nice perfume. I have to thank my friend Nadine for this amazing birthday gift, loooove it :))


L'OREAL Miracle Repair nail polish for damaged nails. This is a magical thing. This is the best base coat and everything else included. Seriously. I had problems with my nails. They were weak and chipping all the time, so my friend Carmen recommended this L'oreal product and I couldn't be happier about this. It really works magic. The whole month of September I was applying and reapplying it on my nails and all I can say that it helped my nails so much. They are strong and they don't chip and break that much like before. Highly highly recommend you if you are having issues with your nails!


ELISSANCE Lipgloss GLO004. I got this lipgloss in one of the Pochette de Janette and I've already shared my opinion about it. This is such a gorgeous color that lasts a long long time. Though it has a bit weird taste, for me it's like a taste of the soil, but the color itself and the lasting conquers everything else. Gorgeous!


KINETICS Cuticle Essential Oil (almond). This is my my holy grail product. I don't fall asleep and I don't leave home without applying it first on my nails. It helps my cuticles to stay moisturized and not dry and that's a secret to a nice and longer lasting manicure.

I hope you enjoyed or found something new and useful in this teeny tiny post!!! :))

Leave a Comment

  1. I'm so glad the base coat helped you just as well as me and it seems like I also gotta get that almond oil ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it really helped a lot!!! That almond oil is very good, I always try new cuticle oils, but I've already had few bottles of this one :)

      Delete
  2. Interesting idea to split scents according to seasons. I can definitely tell how one fragrance would match summer or winter but I have never applied them as such before. I will from now on!
    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a thing that I've been doing all the time. There are always perfumes that I just can't use during the summer, because they are simply too strong. And there are perfumes that are too light for the winter :))

      Delete
  3. Totally agree on the nail polish! Love that one!

    Corie
    www.barefootinluxembourg.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great!!! It means that it really works magic for everyone :)

      Delete
  4. Love the lipgloss! :) Nice pictures, as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Oh the color is so beautiful, and on my lips it looks even better. Just a perfect shade :)

      Delete