{three things}




lovely candle that I got for Christmas and the L'occitane diffuser
I thought it was a good idea to share my top favorites this moment. I really like candles, especially in winter time, they just make the atmosphere cozy and warm, so now my top candle is Lily of the valley, which burns very nicely and along with this goes L'occitane diffuser  filled with candied fruits perfume. So now my room smells sooo good. Thumbs up for this one.
colourful pencils + my DIY box
The second thing is my painted box filled with colourful pencils. Very simple DIY: I had wooden box, painted with acrylic paint, added brown dots and here is, simple and nice pencil keeper, which I am loving! Just looking at them makes me inspired. 
handmade coconut soap


Last but not least is the handmade soap, which was made by my friend's husband. Ooooh yes, I wrote husband, yes, the man :)) I was very surprised, of course in a good way, when I got this as a gift too. Ha, who said it's a girly thing to make soaps?? I really want to try it, but at the same time I save it :) soon it's time will come!

Cozy Sunday!!

Leave a Comment

  1. really cool top 3, waiting to see more to come ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, and some more will come for sure!! I hope to make it weekly! :))

      Delete
  2. WEPPAAA!
    Splendid sight ( '-' ) one of my darlings made it to Lithuania.
    She'l be gentle on your hands.

    D.I.Y is nice i love it!

    ReplyDelete