Pop of Orange




LT Jau matėte ir dar ne kartą matysite šią mano oranžinę gražuolę, kuri pagyvina bet kurį derinuką :) Taip buvo ir šį kartą, lietutis lijo, nuotaika kaip nekeista buvo ypatingai nelietiška, pakyli, tad labai norėjosi kažko ryškesnio, taigi prie sekmadieninio derinuko pridėjau ryškią detalę ir voila, žygiavau sau patenkinta! 
*****
EN You have already noticed my orange beauty, which adds a little pop of color to any outfit and it won't be the last time you see this bag :) Sunday was rainy, but the mood was opposite to a rainy mood and this made me want to add something brighter to my outfit, so I added this orange detail and voila, I was strolling happy!


Leave a Comment

  1. great look honey, love the pop of colour!!!
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Labai gražus megztukas, o ir pats derinys puikus :) Norėčiau sužinoti iš kur pirkote megztuką.
    glowingwish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dekui!!! :)) O sita megztuka nugriebiau per ispardavimus Springfield parduotuveje ir negaliu atsidziaugti, koks malonus ir eina prie visko :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look really pretty and this orange bag really adds a special touch to your outfit. I also like the background you chose for the pics as it is so summery :)
    I wanted to thank you for your comment on my blog and I'm really glad that you enjoyed the guest post about restaurants in Luxembourg city. You said you've been living in Luxembourg for a while? So maybe you're interested in joining our Facebook group for Bloggers in Luxembourg? No worries, it's all in English ;) So if you're interested in joining us just tell me!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. tikrai labai gražus ir mielas outfitas!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loooooooveeeeee your orange bag ! I absoluty need one too !
    Kisses.

    Http://WARDROBEOFGLUTONNY.BLOGSPOT.FR

    ReplyDelete
  7. cheap ray ban sunglasses australia quickly said OK, you go around it, ray ban sunglasses sale australia wings aunt gave you keep. Mom, I'm still in the gang you. cheap ray ban sunglasses australia cheap ray ban wayfarer sunglasses be some private houses. cheap ray ban sunglasses australia Blue mother ray ban aviator sunglasses sale took her daughter's clothes looked cheap, the heart, two children, then there should Blue Mother sensible, small children understand that these thoughts.

    ReplyDelete