My Summer Holiday Essentials




EN   Hello there! As I just came back from my holidays, I though it would fun to share my summer vacation essentials. This time I traveled only with my cabin bag, so I took everything as possible in the mini sizes. Without further ado, let's dig in!

******

LT  Sveiki gyvi! Aš tik neseniai grįžau iš atostogų ir ta proga pamaniau, kad būtų visai smagu pasidalinti su jumis mano svarbiausiais dalykėliais, kuriuos pasiėmiau šioms vasaros atostogoms. Tad nieko nelaukiant, žiūrim!

The most important thing for my summer vacation is my swimming suit. Mine is from ETAM from the collection few years ago. I don't change nor I buy a new swim suit every season. I like this one a lot, it's still in good condition and so far I am happy with having two swim suits in total (boooo, so not blogger :)) 

Nails have to be painted for holidays! That's a thing. I always always paint them with a bright color and this time I chose orange nail polish from Monop' make up (which I won on the instagram, even better :))



I realised that you can get a nice tan too when using SPF. When I was a teenager, I didn't understand the importance, but luckily now I am smart enough to take my skin seriously, so I packed also suncream SPF 30 and a lotion after sun from Rituals. I like the texture, the scent and it doesn't give me allergic breakouts (yay)!

I always take fragrance with me, but when it's very hot, I don't like that much to use perfume. I tend to take eau de toilette, so for this trip I took my little bottle from Yves Rocher that has cherry smell. Fresh and light!

For lips I took the smallest packaging of lip gloss from LUSH and it's called The Kiss. Light pink, a little bit of shimmer, easy to wear and you don't need to be precise when applying it.

As I thought I would be spending a lot of time in the sun and in the sea and my skin could get dry, so I packed a travel size L'Occitane Ultra Rich lotion. It was enough for one week. This product is amazing, can't say anything bad. Oh well, maybe the price could be lower :))

I am also super excited about my new book that I took with me. It's "The woman I wanted to be" by Diane von Furstenberg. When I got this book, I fell in love with the cover right away and now I am in love with this book in general. It's such a pleasant read.

The rest of my packed things were really simple like: comfortable sandals, cool sunglasses, of course Ipod (I always take it with me), few simple pieces of accessories (a girl still need to look good) and my few favorite dresses like the one in the first photo and some other bits, you know, super regular stuff.

I hope you liked this post and see you soon!!!!

Leave a Comment

  1. Ahh, labai gražus įrašas - ir nuotraukos, ir daiktai, ir aprašymas. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also noted that using a SPF my tan is lasting longer... and I also love paint my nails in bright colors during summer! I have used orange for the first part of my vacation and now switching to green!

    Corie
    www.barefootinluxembourg.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't noticed if using Spf the tan lasts longer, but now I hope it does :))

      Delete
  3. Great essentials! I usually pack light but this time I went a bit over the top... Hope you had nice holidays.

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, sometimes it happens for me too :)))
      yes, I had, I would love to come back again :))

      Delete