White on White




white on white outfit
EN   I can definitely say that Mango is one of my favorite stores ever. I always (literally) find something I really like there and never leave empty handed. So it happened few weeks ago, I fell in love with two things. No, I am lying, with three things, but a third one will make an appearance on my blog when it will be enough warm outside :)) the other two items were this beautiful shirt and wool sweater. As always I went for classic pieces that I could restyle many times. I wore this outfit already few times, because it just feels so comfortable and stylish at the same time. I hope you will like this shirt dress, sweater and leather effect leggings combo. Let me know what you think!!! And also have a nice weekend!!!!! 

******

LT   Aš galiu drąsiai teigti, jog Mango parduotuvė yra viena iš mano mėgstamiausių parduotuvių. Visuomet (tiesiogine ta žodžio prasme) randu, ką nors labai gražaus mano akiai ir neišeinu iš jos tuščiomis rankomis. Taip nutiko ir paskutinįjį kartą prieš kelias savaites. Neatsilaikiau porai drabužių. Na iš tiesų šiek tiek sukčiauju, išėjau su trimis pirkiniais, tačiau vienas iš jų pasirodys bloge tik tuomet, kai jau lauke bus pakankamai šilta. O šiandien pristatau kitus du. Tai šią nuostabią marškinėlių tipo suknutę bei vilnos megztuką. Aš kaip dažniausiai pasirinkau klasikinius variantus, kad vėliau galėčiau kombinuoti vis kitaip. Šį derinį jau dėvėjau kelis kartus, nes labai limpantis prie širdies, patogus ir, na bent jau man, stilingas. Tikiuosi, kad jis jums patiks taip pat kaip man. Lauksiu jūsų nuomonių!!! O dabar linkiu gražaus savaitgalio!!!

styling shirt dress
black and white stylish outfit
simplymagnifique blog
Mango shirt and sweater
how to style a shirt dress
style inspiration
Wearing: shirt  (MANGO), sweater (MANGO), black tights (Calzedonia), scarf (H&M), shoes (MANGO), bag (H&M)

Leave a Comment

  1. The background looks so nice with your outfit! I definitely need a shirt dress like this ;) Also it was nice to catch up with you!
    xx

    ReplyDelete