Dry Shampoo Game




The best dry shampoo
EN   We all already know well how dry shampoo can save our day. I always have one bottle in my bathroom and if I accidentally run out of it and don't have an extra packaging, not good, totally not good.. I like to use dry shampoo for a second day hair to bring them to life again and give some volume. Sometimes I use it on my dry hair, but when I really want more volume, I tend to spray to roots while my hair is still wet and only then I blow dry. It really works very well.

Funny story, once long time ago, when the dry shampoos had only appeared  on the market, my friend told me: "Monika, why to buy shampoo when you can simply use flour. It's the same effect. You just take some flour, massage it to the scalp and good to go. Look, I did it this morning. You can't see flour and my hair looks great". I was very surprised and I knew very well that she wasn't making fun of me, she really used flour not once. And I was tempted to try, maybe it could work. So I tried. Massaged flour in my scalp...rubbed it well and...I had flour in my hair which didn't look so fresh and ready to go :)))) so then I decided to buy dry shampoo instead and I don't regret doing so :)) I guess flour is not for all types of hair :))

Now let's get to few different brands. I have my all time favorite dry shampoo, which I tend to buy most of the time asides of the other 'testing' shampoos, in case if they are not working very well for me. Simply said, I am always on the hunt for a really good dry shampoo. So far I tried these:

******

LT   Mes visos jau puikiai žinome, kaip kartais sausas šampūnas gali išgelbėti mūsų dieną, ar ne? Todėl nors vieną buteliuką tokio šampūno visuomet turiu savo vonioje, na o jei netyčiomis jis pasibaigtų ir neturėčiau atsarginės pakuotės, būtų tikrai nesmagu... Sausą šampūną aš mėgstu naudoti vadinamiesiems antros dienos plaukams, kai norisi juos prikelti naujai dienai be plovimo, tačiau dar labai mėgstu jį naudoti plaukų purinimui. Tuomet šampūną purškiu ne ant sausų plaukų, o ant drėgnų  ir palei šaknis, ir tik  poto išdžiovinu su džiovintuvu. Geriausias variantas išpurinti plaukus.

O dabar šiek tiek juoko. Seniai, kai dar tik pirmieji sausi šampūnai pasirodė parduotuvėse, viena mano draugė tarė: "Monika, na kam čia pirkti tokius dalykus, kai gali paprasčiausiai naudoti miltus, juk toks pat veikimo principas. Paimi šiek tiek miltų, gerai įmasažuoji palei šaknis ir žiūrėk, puriausi plaukai gaunasi. Aš taip darau ir šį rytą miltus naudojau, matai, nesimato jų, o plaukai gerai atrodo." Man akys ant kaktos beveik iššoko, bet ji nesišaipė iš manęs. Ji tikrai naudojo miltus ne vieną kartą. Žinoma, ir aš susigundžiau išbandyti šitą triuką ir kitą dieną masažavau miltus ant savo galvos. Tryniau tryniau..ir galiausiai nusprendžiau, kad gal aš visgi geriau nusipirksiu sausą šampūną, nes tie miltai gaivumo ir purumo tikrai nesuteikė mano plaukams :))) nuo to laiko nesigailiu savo sprendimu įsigyti šią priemonę. Matyt, miltai nėra skirti visų tipų plaukams, o gal ir kokią kitą rūšį panaudojau nei ji, kad nesigavo :))

Dabar pakalbėkime apie kelis skirtingų kompanijų sausus šampūnus. Turiu vieną patį pačiausią, kurį visuomet stengiuosi įsigyti šalia dar kokio vieno, nebandyto šampūno, jeigu netyčia pastarasis būtų nevykęs. Taip kartu esu užtikrinta, kad turiu savo vonioje saugų variantą, bet kartu vis esu pastovioje naujo sauso šampūno paieškoje. Šiandien aprašau šiuos:

dry shampoo with push up effect
AUSSIE Miracle dry shampoo // Hmmmm, not so sure if it is a miracle or more like hell shampoo... Before buying it, neither I did any research, nor did I pay that much of attention to what was written on the packaging. I simply wanted to try something from Aussie. After trying it, I regret buying. The reasons are: it makes hair even more greasier. It has a very weird texture like a texturing spray and a hairspray were put together, so after spraying it to the roots, I get a sticky, yuck feeling. On the label it says 'push up effect'. And it gives you that, but the feeling is not the best. I wouldn't call it a dry shampoo at all... It's my newest purchase, I still trying to figure out how to use it properly, but so far I wouldn't buy it again..

dry shampoo comparison
JOHN FRIEDA Volume Refresh dry shampoo // Well I don't have much to say about this shampoo, because it's in the middle. It does what it is supposed to do, have a nice not overwhelming scent, but still doesn't feel like 'woaw I love this one'. And I finished it too quickly.

dry shampoo review/simply magnifique blog
BALEA dry shampoo // Actually I liked it and I would buy it again. It doesn't make hair oily, lasts long time, smells nicely, easy to massage to the scalp and has a good price. I am often surprised by the quality of Balea products.

dry shampoo review
BATISTE dry shampoo // And here we go, my all time favorite and very well tested dry shampoo. I've already used more bottles than these three in the photo. It really works very well every time I use it, absorbs well the oiliness, doesn't leave white patches and easy to blend. Batista dry shampoos simply satisfy all the characteristics of a good dry shampoo.

Please let me know what is your favorite dry shampoo and if you have tried one of these??? Also any new dry shampoo recommendations? 

Leave a Comment

  1. Batiste is the only dry shampoo I've used and, honestly, I'm scared to try anything else because I'm afraid it won't live up to my beloved Batiste :) x

    beauty visions

    ReplyDelete
  2. as tai internete pasiskaiciau,kad baby powder irgi tinka vietoj sauso sampuno, nu lyg ir veikia, bet dieve mano issukuoti labai sunku, daugiau tikrai nebandysiu

    batiste man tai kazkaip nelabai, sunkiai man isisukuoja, esu naudojus ir tamsiem plaukam skirta (nros nzn ar ten buvo batiste ar koks kitas), bet man panages po to liko juodos!

    geriausias man paprastas superdrug dry shampoo, turbut tik Anglijoj yra, pigus ir labai gretai issisukuoja

    As pagrinde ji nauduoju saknis pakelti, ir tikrai neblogai veikia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kiek esu išbandžius sausų šampūnų, man Batiste irgi patys geriausi :)

    ReplyDelete