Mom Jeans




styling mom jeans
EN   Mom jeans...oh how I like them..and only very recently I managed to find a perfect pair that fits me well and feels so comfortable. I've been eyeing few pairs of mom jeans at Pull and Bear store, because they do have a really great choice, but I faced some issues with their sizing until I managed to get the right size for me. I must admit that these jeans will be my favorite jeans for summer '16, because they are super comfortable, high waisted (my latest addiction) and have cute little holes that make these jeans look stylish.

I am off to Brussels for a long weekend. I am also very happy about Lithuania's performance in Eurovision contest, we got into the finals, woohoo. Looking forward to see Donny Montell rocking the stage with his song and moves, oh and his great salto. Yay go Lithuania!!


******

LT   Vadinamieji mamos džinsai.. ak kaip man jie patinka jau kuris laikas, bet tik visai neseniai pavyko atrasti tą vienintelę, tobulą porą. Daugiausia nužiūrinėjau Pull and Bear parduotuvę, nes jie turi tikrai didelį ir gražų mamos džinsų pasirinkimą. Deja, teko susidurti su šiokia tokia dydžių problema, nes pvz 36 dydis vienų džinsų per didelis, o jei bandai 34, tai per klubus neįsibraškinu.. Bet galiausiai po ntojo apsilankymo parduotuvėje, man visgi pavyko atrasti patinkančius džinsus ir tinkamą dydį. Hooray! Jaučiu, kad šie džinsai bus mano mėgstamiausio šios vasaros kelnės dėl savo patogumo, aukšto liemens (mano naujoji priklausomybė) ir mažyčių skylučių, kurios suteikia dar daugiau įdomumo.

Šis savaitgalis Belgijoje yra ilgasis, tad ta proga keliauju į Briuselį. Dar noriu labai pasidžiaugti Donny Montell pasirodymu Eurovizijoje. Vau, buvau sužavėta, taip užkabino, kad berašydama šitą įrašą spaudžiau replay be perstojo :))) Laukiu nesulaukiu finalo ir labai tikiuosi, kad mums pavyks. Pirmyn, Lietuva!!!!

Wearing: knit (Mango) // mom jeans (Pull and Bear) // shoes (Zara) // necklace (Veritas) // sunglasses (Ray Ban)

mom jeans styling tips


perfect mom jeans for spring summer
fashion bloggers styling mom jeans
mom jeans and heals
luxembourg fashion blog


Leave a Comment

  1. you look stunning and the jeans are super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cool outfit and I really like the photos! Pull and Bear jeans and pants are indeed really amazing, but the one I tried didn't fit me :/
    xx

    ReplyDelete