Blue And Green Love




EN   I think I have already admitted to you guys my love for green and blue colors. In case you missed it, here it is just in front of you my two mostly loved shades in one pretty outfit. I am also into high waisted things right now, and this skirt is just like that and plus, its puffiness covers very well the "I've just eaten way too much" belly, though in this case it's quite difficult to get out of this skirt (and speaking honestly, get in too, because I bought it in XS size). Unfortunately extra small, is not my perfect size for skirts as I really need to try hard to get it, but once I am in, it's fine :))) You know, sometimes you like a thing so much that you don't mind to face few struggles now and then.

******

LT   Aš manau, kad jau jums esu pripažinusi savo meilę žaliai ir mėlynai spalvoms, o jeigu netyčia tai būtumėte praleidę, prašom, tiesiai prieš jūsų akis manasis įrodymas, kaip man patinka mėlyna/žalia žaismas. Taip pat pastaruoju metu pamėgau viską, kas yra su paaukštintu liemeniu ir šis sijonukas yra būtent toks, ir dar jo papūstos klostės puikiai paslepia tą išsipūtusį pilvūzą nuo persivalgymo. Nors pastaruoju atveju jau po to būna sunkoka išsiropšti iš šio sijono. Tiesą pasakius, sunku net į jį ir pakliūti, nes nusprendžiau XS'ą nusipirkti (vien dėl to, kad nebuvo S). Visgi extra small  tikrai nėra manasis tobulasis dydis sijonams ir velkantis jį iškyla šiokų tokių sunkumų, bet kai labai patinka, kartais tiek to galima ir biskutį pavargti :)

For more you can follow me on Instagram / FacebookBloglovin


Leave a Comment

  1. The tee looks fab. Green is indeed a colour that suits you very well! Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just admiring that skirt when I realised I have a dress in the same fabric!

    Suze | LuxuryColumnist

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sijonas kartais ne iš Stradivarius? Vakar matavausi žiauriai panašų! :D
    Nuotraukose atrodo labai dailiai, tikrai neįtarsi, kad ne tas dydis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Green is a colour that suits you really well and I think blue is one of the best colours you can combine it with so you did a great job!
    xx

    ReplyDelete