Perfect Romper




perfect romper
EN   Hello everyone!! I'm so happy it's Friday and the sun is shining again after a few colder days. Today I am sharing few photos with my one and only romper. I had been searching for a perfect romper for a quite long time, until I found this beauty during the early spring collections arrival at United Colors of Benetton, and of course I couldn't resist getting it. It's so gorgeous and light and it's the best for hot hot days. Speaking about the photos, this time it was so difficult to take them, because I didn't like the light, later I didn't like the focus, then I didn't like myself in the photos, oooh gosh... but in general, I guess it was not my day to shoot this look. So we have what we have here, I hope next time will be easier better. Anyways, I wish you all a nice weekend!!! And talk to you on Monday!!

******

LT   Sveiki gyvi visi! Aš labai džiaugiuosi, kad pagaliau atėjo penktadienis ir vėl išlindo saulutė, kuri buvo pradingusi kelioms dienos ir užleidusi vietą vėsesniam oreliui. Šiandien noriu su jumis pasidalinti keliomis savo vienintelio ir mylimiausio romper'io nuotraukomis. Aš jo ieškojau labai ilgą laiką, kol galiausiai atradau savąjį ankstyvųjų pavasario kolekcijų pristatyme, United Colors of Benetton parduotuvėje. Ir, žinoma, kaip gi galėjau susilaikyti?.. Šis romperiukas man yra labai gražus, toks lengvutis ir puikiai gelbėjantis ištverti karštas dienas. Kalbant apie nuotraukas, o vargeli, kaip sunkiai sekėsi su jomis tą kartą. Tai šviesa netiko, tai fokusas kažkur ne ten, tai pati sau nepatinku ir t.t. Padariau išvadą, kad tiesiog ne ta diena buvo derinuko įamžinimui. Visko pasitaiko, o turim, ką turim, tikėkimės kitą kartą bus lengviau ir geriau. O dabar visiems linkiu gražaus savaitgalio ir susimatom pirmadienį!!

For more you can follow me on Instagram / FacebookBloglovin



Leave a Comment

  1. Labai tau tinka, taip super vasariškai atrodai ir viskas dera :) Turbūt gyveni ne Lietuvoje, nes čia, bent jau Vilniuje, tai jaučiu pati bjauriausia šios vasaros diena ... Gražaus savaitgalio ir tau:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aciu, Egle! Taip, tiesa, kad gyvenu ne Lietuvoj, o Belgijoj, bet ir cia buna siaubingu dienu, tad kai saulute pasviecia, stengiuosi isnaudoti ir pasidziaugti ja :)

      Delete
  2. That romper is lovely! And I love the location where you took the photos. :)

    Xx
    Ankie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ankie!!! I use this location when I am too lazy to go somewhere far from my home :)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This romper is so cute and suits you really well! I know these days, where everything is just wrong about the pictures you take, I recently had to re-shoot a whole look at a different location because I really wasn't satisfied. However I think these pictures turned out lovely as always :) Enjoy your weekend!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Merci!! Yes, these days when the photos don't turn out how you want are killing me, and lately I've been having way too many days like this... :/

      Delete
  6. The romper looks great on you and it looks very comfy. Hope you had a relaxing weekend!

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely look!) www.elationofcreation.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. O man ir tu labai graži ir apšvietimas geras ir kombinezonas tau labai tinka!

    Ievushka.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dekui, Ieva!!! Cia as jau gal per daug is saves ir nuotrauku reikalauju :)

      Delete
  9. O man ir tu labai graži ir apšvietimas geras ir kombinezonas tau labai tinka!

    Ievushka.com

    ReplyDelete