Simple Look




EN   Thank God, it's Friday today, because I feel exhausted after this week. A quick hello with a simple outfit before diving into my weekend. On Wednesday I had a little pause during my day, so I used it wisely and met with Carmen for a little girly time (so much needed) with coffee and bagel which was so much needed. It was one of the days when I didn't feel wearing anything cool, so I just simply chose the outfit that works well for these uninspired moments: ripped jeans, simple t-shirt, converse, oh and to top it of I went for a bun :) Now I have to work a little bit more and then, fi-na-lly I will be able to enjoy my weekend. Have a beautiful weekend, dears!!!

******

LT   Ačiū Dievui, pagaliau penktadienis, nes po tokios sunkios ir darbingos savaitės kaip ši aš jaučiuosi visiškai išsekusi... Tad šiandien, prieš pasineriant į savaitgalio užsitarnautą poilsį, norėjau pasilabinti su jumis su paprasto derinuko nuotraukomis. Trečiadienį tarp darbų turėjau šiokią tokią pauzę, tad nutariau ją išnaudoti efektyviai ir susitikau su savo drauge Carmen kavos ir bagel'ių pertraukėlei, kas, žinoma, pasibaigė trumpa fotosesija :) Tą dieną man nebuvo visiškai jokios nuotaikos nei noro rengtis kažką įdomesnio, tad paprasčiausiai pasirinkau saugų ir visiškai paprastą derinuką kaip paplėšyti džinsai, laisvoka maikutė, konversai ir, žinoma, visą tingėjimą ir nenorą karūnavau su paprasčiausiu kuodeliu. Na o dabar dar reikia šiek tiek padirbėti ir pa-ga-liau bus galima ilsėtis. Gražaus savaitgalio, mielieji!!!

Photos by Carmen

You can find me on:


Leave a Comment

  1. O kaip tau tinka akiniai!
    Puikiai Monika, puikiai, kad ir paprastai, bet graziai!

    Ievushka.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aciu, Ieva!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :))) oj tokia diena buvo, kad net linziu nenorejau detis :))

      Delete
  2. Great to see you wearing this casual outfit and see a different part of you! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Anouk! I wish the weekend would last longer :)) yes, not all my casual outfits reach my blog :))

      Delete
  3. Comfortable but super chic look! Super thumbs up!


    Corie
    www.barefootinluxembourg.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so nice to meet you and I'm glad you found some pics you liked :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me toooo!!! And of course I did!! Thanks!! :)*

      Delete